It will probably be as soon as revising for your first exams that you will discover how much of a difference a good library can make to a student! A large book collection and a well-organized reading room are priceless assets to any institution of higher learning!
How to use the library? - check our user manual for students
We encourage you to use our electronic databases. You will find them on the library website, in the RESOURCES tab: https://www.wsb.pl/gdansk/strefa-studenta/biblioteka/zasoby
How to use electronic resources at home?
- Go to: https://www.wsb.pl/gdansk/strefa-studenta/biblioteka/zasoby.
- Select a database e.g. EBSCO – after clicking the link, the login window will appear.
- Log in with the same login and password you use to log in to the library catalogue.
If you do not have a library card, we advise you to get one.
How to register?
- Fill out the reader registration form, available at: https://biblioteka.wsb.gda.pl/integro/registration
- Then, please contact the library.
In order to use our main catalogue (paper resources), please log in: https://biblioteka.wsb.gda.pl/integro/catalog).
The Digital Library
Among the resources of the Digital Library you will find books, articles, manuals, i.e. textbooks, case studies and podcasts from many areas. There are also films prepared by well-known experts, incl. Natalia Hatalska or Janina Bąk.
More at: biblioteka.cyfrowauczelnia.pl
The library of WSB University in Gdańsk
238 A Grunwaldzka Avenue
building B, room 100
tel. 58 522 77 75 lub 58 522 77 79