WSB Universities – to able to do more!
International relations are a key element of the Gdańsk WSB University’s strategy. Institutions that foster international links are more likely to be able to raise their educational services to a world-class standard and offer their students opportunities to test their aptitude on a global arena.
The WSB University in Gdańsk collaborates with institutions across Europe and worldwide under:
- bilateral and multilateral international agreements
- European Union programs and initiatives
- membership in thematic networks and international organizations.
For a number of years, the WSB University in Gdańsk has been an active participant of Europe’s unparalleled international mobility program known as Erasmus+. More and more students engage in international student mobility each year, choosing from an array of over 60 partner universities. The Center for International Relations has exchange opportunities addressed to Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students as well as to faculty and administrative staff.
WSB University in Gdańsk and International Relations Office provide our students support in:
- finding accommodation
- organizing your trip (if it is necessary we can pick you up at the airport
- arranging formal issues (bank account, information on health care, etc)
- organizational assistance (a peer - caretaker)
- getting started in the School's life
Fore various organizational reasons, schedules of classes vary every study semester. Small changes are likely to occur during the first weeks of the academic year or semester. We will finalise your final course menu and Learning Agreement when regular class schedules are confirmed available at the end of the first month.
Arrival at WSB University
It is recommended to arrive in Poland a few days before the actual start of the academic semester:
- around 16th September for the Fall semester
- around 10th February for the Spring semester
It will enable you to sort out your accommodation and get used to your new living environment.
We will send all nominated guest students a message a few weeks before the start of the academic year or semester to fix an appointment with our International Office Coordinator Adam Bagniewski: email@example.com and to invite you to participate in our Welcome Meeting.