Studies are not only lectures and exercises-they also include time for student life
As a university we have a lot to offer and we support even the most crazy student initiatives. Our students spend their time actively - sports activities, events, excursions, workshops and meetings with interesting people as part of the study circles, these are just some of the attractions you can get involved in after class. If you have interesting ideas, like getting involved and want to influence the quality of your studies, join us.
Already during your studies you can implement interesting projects and participate in initiatives that will help you develop your interests, make friends and acquire new skills and experience. We invite you to the following initiatives!
List of students organization
- iWSB - International WSB is a group of students who have experience in international exchanges, want to meet new people and help others to adapt in Poland. The group organizes international events, tourist trips and carries out scientific projects.
Follow us on Facebook to find out about the most important events and application dates for international programmes:
- University club AZS - every student and employee may belong to the club. At the moment, the club offers sections: basketball and men's football and women's and men's volleyball, athletics and table tennis. Chancellor Dr Marek Natalii is the president of the club.
- The Icebreaker Scientific Club is a group of enthusiasts who popularise knowledge in the field of logistics by organising interesting events addressed to high school graduates. The members of the club also prepare scientific articles, organise study visits and participate in conferences, trainings and trade fairs.
- The "Konark" Capital Markets Scientific Club - brings together people interested in practical and theoretical issues related to investing in capital markets.
- KIWI (Key Visual Business and Research Group) - the club works in cooperation with companies and industry institutions, organizes workshops (including: design thinking, 3D printing) and training in the use of graphic programs. The circle analyses marketing trends, activities and advertising campaigns of various ﬁrm.
- SAP PORT Scientific Club - members of the circle gain knowledge about handling various SAP modules in the area of logistics (MM, SD, PP, WM, QM), ﬁnance, controlling (FI, CO), new technologies (SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori), programming (ABAP) and participate in certified training.
- SafeITNet Scientific Club - The SafeITNet Scientific Circle for Networks, Systems and IT Security is a group of enthusiasts of managing the IT infrastructure of companies.
- The Scientific Club of Modern Communication Technologies - the Club deals with the latest trends in IT and ICT, operates on the basis of a modern LTE laboratory co-created by WSB and Nokia. The members develop programming skills (C++, Python, bash), data transmission, signal processing, testing (ROBOT Framework).
- The Law Academic Club - addresses the practical application of legal regulations
administrative, civil and criminal. Members organise open lectures, discussions and conferences.
- The Student Government of WSB University in Wroclaw is a group of young and active people who represent the interests of students on a daily basis and organize numerous events and events.