If you are interested in studying at WSB in the next recruitment period, leave a contact. We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
- Know-how on the management of transport-forwarding-logistics processes in a globalized industry. (Sounds scary? Come and try it out with us!)
- An ability to assess the competitive capacity of logistics infrastructure in an international environment, and to project and adjust its development
- Analysis of logistics and shipping processes, and design of logistics services
- Organizational and operational properties of an international supply base/center/depot, warehouse procedures, and inventory management
- Management of information flows and organization of transport services
- Fleet management and organization of international forwarding services
Jobs for you:
Key program features
What else you should know:
1. An internationally approved curriculum – as acknowledged by IACBE accreditation.
2. Courses are taught by a unique faculty of accomplished scholars and expert professionals with rich hands-on experience. Classes are held in state-of-the-art computer labs furnished with latest software – same as that used in real businesses.
3. As a student in this program, you will be able to learn to use a variety of business software. Here is just one example:
SAP is a global standard in enterprise resource planning software whose modular architecture enables it to cater to the needs of each and every business. Its component applications are each geared to support a different aspect of business operations. As part of your course, you can take practical exams in specific SAP modules and apply for relevant certification.