Nice to see you again!
The registrar's office is a place you will visit relatively often. Some of you may have heard horror stories and urban legends about university registrar's offices. Do not worry, they are certainly not true about WSB University’s officers. Our registrar's office services are efficient and friendly – the staff is pleased to help you with any matter concerning your study.
Each degree program has a dedicated officer, so you will know exactly whom to contact with your questions or problems.
We are here for you.
How can we help?
At the registrar's office, you can e.g.:
- pick up or renew your Student ID Card
- update your personal details
- request a certificate of higher education student status
- apply for grants and scholarships (whether needs- or merit-based)
- file applications with Dean or Vice Dean
What can you do online?
We value your time, so most application forms (e.g. those used when requesting an extension of exam deadline or applying for an individual study plan) can be downloaded from the Extranet. Many applications can be also filed online.
The following services can be requested online:
- change of your thesis adviser
- change of your group assignments
- change of your study major/specialization
- permission to retake a course or a semester
- conditional admission to a subsequent term (where the previous term is credited conditional on a requirement to make up for a certain number of course credits missing)
- Dean’s leave of absence (temporary suspension from class attendance or time off university)
- certificate of higher education student status
The registrar's office is located at WSB University building, Sportowa 29 street, I floor, room 122
tel.: 32/ 3498 – 460; 32/ 3498 – 461; 32/ 3498 – 462; 32/ 3498 – 422
tel. (payments and scholarships): 32/3498-503
Tuesday: 9:00 – 15:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 15:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 19:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 15:00
Sunday: 9:00 – 14:00
The registrar's office Manager – Erika Pieknik
Theregistrar's office - didactics
The registrar's office - payments and scholarshipsh