Prepare Yourself to Study in English
1-year intensive English Preparation Course for Academic Year 2020/21
• prepare for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in English,
• get ready for work in an international business environment,
• progress to a CEFR B2 skill level,
• take the TOEIC and get internationally recognized language certificate.
Our Preparation Course is tailored to the needs of foreign students intending to study in English. Their content is closely aligned to the University curriculum, and classes are taught by experienced WSB University trainers.
Duration: January 2020 to September 2020 (540 hours in total)
Tuition fee: 1 900 Euro (inclusive of all course materials and certificate fees)
More about the course:
- a 30-week course of English covering level A2 through B2,
- 6 academic hours (6x45 minutes) of English class scheduled over 3 days per week,
- additional learning content available online,
- course books and other materials included in the price,
- TOEIC test administered on completion of the course included in the price. The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.
Prepare for your degree program in English at the WSB University in Chorzow. You will:
- attend an intensive course preparing you for your study experience in English,
- explore the University and get a sense of being part of its student community,
- make yourself at home in Poland,
- get a language qualification that is recognized by employers worldwide,
- study at a region’s leading private institution of higher education and live at the heart of one of Europe’s largest conurbations.
Your options to continue education in English on the WSB Chorzow campus:
Bachelor's degree programs:
- Information Technology
- Marketing and sales
Specjalizations: Innovative Marketing; Sales Strategies and Techniques
Master's degree programs:
You can also choose a degree program at any other WSB University around Poland. For a list of programs taught in English, visit www.wsb.pl/english.
Recruitment office - Courses and Trainings
phone: (32) 349 84 80