During the time you are going to stay in Poland having a polish bank account will be very helpful for you and it’s highly recommended to open one. You would be able to do any on-line transfer, paying by card everywhere you want to, without any additional payments.
We would like to present a list of the biggest and most popular commercial banks in Poland (English friendly):
- SANTANDER BANK POLSKA - https://santander.pl
- MILLENIUM BANK - www.bankmillennium.pl
- PKO BANK POLSKI - www.pkobp.pl
- BANK PEKAO S.A. - www.pekao.com.pl
- ING BANK ŚLĄSKI - https://en.ingbank.pl
Each of these banks has its offices in most of Polish cities. If you wish to open a bank account remember to take your passport and student card ID.
NOTICE: Please carefully read the agreement which you will be asked to sign in the bank. Pay attention to all additional payments like monthly card payments, withdrawal from ATMs etc.