What you need to become a WSB student
You can enroll in a first degree (e.g. Bachelor’s or Engineer’s) program if you have successfully completed your secondary education and have a secondary school-leaving certificate. To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis. If you are to complete your secondary education this year, or you are studying for your first degree but have not yet earned it, you can secure a place with us by signing up online. Your educational service contract can be drawn up later as you have collected all of the required documents.
How to sign up for a degree program
Select your program
- Explore the descriptions of available degree programs and choose the WSB location and the program of your preference.
- Fill in the online form in our website. The system will automatically generate most of the documents that you need to file. When the sign-up process is complete, the documents will be forwarded to the e-mail address you have provided. The system will guide through the process, informing you of any other documents you must collect and submit, and warning you of deadlines approaching. The form can be filled in Polish, English or Russian. It is up to you to select your language.
- Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis – the sooner you file all documents, the greater the chances you will get a place.
Collect required documents and pay admission fee
Make sure you have collected all the documents that are required, and that your payment of admission fee has arrived into our bank account. To see the complete list of required documents, go to website
Bank transfer details
Use a bank transfer to pay the admission fee and send in a confirmation of your payment. Please make sure that the applicant’s full (first and last) name and address appear in the confirmation.
A non-refundable admission fee of €100 (no less than 400 PLN) is charged of all internationals applying for admission into WSB degree programs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Admission Office.
Submit your documents to Admissions
- Contact the Admissions Office
- Sign and submit the educational service contract along with the required supporting documentation . You may be asked to submit other required documents for admission that are based on recruitment and legal regulations. Should this be the case, we will inform you.
In order to get admitted to the University, it is necessary to provide us with all the required documents in a paper form. You can send the documents via post, courier services or hand-deliver them.
If it is difficult or impossible to collect all the required documents at one time, contact the Admission Office and let us know when you will provide us with the missing ones. In the meantime, send us the documents you already have, it will speed up the admission process.
Problems, questions? No need to worry. Our Admissions Offices will provide you with any information and assistance you need. Once you have filed all the required documents, the admission decision will be forwarded to you along with information on when you will be able to pick up you Student ID Card and access your class schedule.
In case of any questions, we are here to remove any doubts. Our Admission Office will guide you through the process of recruitment. You can contact us :
- via an e-mail email@example.com
- via telephone +728 414 778
- via WhatsApp +728 414 778
- via Viber +728 414 778
Congratulations! You are a WSB student.
You can now:
- log into the Extranet
- look up the schedule for your first classes
- find out when the inauguration ceremony will be held
- explore the Students tab to check the details of how things are done when you are a WSB student, and to see what student organizations you will be able to join