Free Conference for people and institutions recruiting foreign students to study at WSB University in Poznań
“Conference AGREK I – Get to know WSB University in Poznań”
WSB University in Poznań with its Faculties in Chorzów and Szczecin would like to invite you to a conference about courses offered by WSB University which is dedicated to agencies recruiting foreign students.
The conference is financed by the National Agency of Academic Exchange as part of the project “Promotional and Information Campaign of Courses at WSB in Poznań in English and Russian aimed at Recruitment Agencies from the Baltics, Eastern Europe, South Caucasus, and Central Asia”
The participation in the conference is free of charge.
24-25 October 2019
WSB University in Poznan (WSB) Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu
ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5
Purpose of the Conference:
- Presentation of WSB University in Poznań study course offer, recruitment rules and organizational support system for foreign students.
- Describing Polish administrative procedures applying to foreign students.
- Participation in interesting workshops.
The language of the conference will be Russian and English.
Conference participation rules
1. We are waiting for your application based on a “Preliminary Declaration” until 15 June 2019.
2. The “Preliminary Declaration” should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by September 30 2019.
3. On the basis of the “Preliminary Declaration” a WSB University employee will contact you individually to organize documents enabling you to come to and participate in the conference (invitation, visa, etc.).
4. The final confirmation of your participation in the Conference will be a scan of your plane/train/bus ticket emailed to the organizer, i.e.: email@example.com by October 10 2019 and completed annex “Information about the Participant” (which will be sent to you once you are enrolled as a Conference participant).
5. Confirmation of all registrations will be provided on a “first come, first served” basis. For the first 50 participants WSB University in Poznań will cover:
* accommodation expenses up to PLN 420 (in total for 3 nights)
* partial travel expenses up to PLN 600
6. On the basis of an agreement with the hotels listed below you can use promotional prices for accommodation during the Conference.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
Center for International Collaboration