English language preparation course
WSB University offers intensive preparatory courses for students who need to improve their language skills in order to study in English.
The course will enable you to:
- proceed to your academic course at WSB University
- understand texts discussed in class
- express your ideas clearly, both orally and in writing
- communicate in a business setting.
About the course:
- a 30-week preparatory course of English (covering levels A2/B1-B2) Octoer 2020 - June 2021
- additional learning content available online
- course books and other materials included in the price
- small groups of 6-10 students at the same skill level (A minimum of 6 students is required to form a course group).
- instruction focused on:
- developing and improving all your language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- increasing your range of vocabulary and enriching it with business-related terms
- developing prerequisites for university study in such fields as management, engineering management, IT
- classes delivered by the University’s topnotch language trainers.
- Fees: 2,150 (inclusive of all course materials
and certification fees)
Registration fee: € 50
The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.
Our main aims are to:
- facilitate your progression from CEFR A1+/ A2 to B2 level and beyond
- develop all your language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- increase your range of vocabulary enriching it with business-related terms
- help you develop confidence in dealing with everyday situations in English
- prepare you for class participation and your future work
WSB University in Poznań