This seminar (on annual base) is organized, financed and supported by The WSB University in Wroclaw. The organizing and program committees consist of:
- Jacek Mercik (email@example.com)
- Anna Motylska-Kuźma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- with administrative help of Katarzyna Twardowska-Brzezina (email@example.com) .
All inquiries should be directed to the one of those persons.
This year’s seminar is its fifth edition. Until the day of the seminar the program is indicative and may change.
- Ewa Kiryluk-Dryjska (Poznan University): Anticipating changes in the EU Common Agricultural Policy Using the Theory of Moves
- Mateusz Sitarczyk (Wroclaw University of Science and Technology): The impact of the collective members’ independence on the prediction accuracy
- Encarnacion Algaba (Universidad de Sevilla): Allocating when the economic and political power are considered
- Joost Platje (WSB University in Wroclaw): Early Warning Systems for non-linear threats to sustainable development
- Paweł Zawiślak (SGH University Warsaw): Structure of voting of jurors in some classical music competition
- Janusz Łyko (Economic University Wroclaw): Transfer order in allocation problems
- Tomasz Wachowicz (Economic University in Katowice): Holistic vs. direct preference elicitation in negotiation support system
- Manfred Holler (Hamburg University): Some Strategic Decision Problems in Networks
- Hannu Nurmi (Turku University): Pairwise voting rules in restricted domains
- David Ramsey (Wroclaw University of Science and Technology): Group Decision Making based on Online and Offline Information
- Gianfranco Gambarelli (University of Bergamo): Bi-proportional apportionments
- Cezary Orlowski (WSB University in Gdansk): Decision-driven Model for Building IoT Architecture
- Vito Fragnelli (University of Southern Piedmont): More security or more freedom? A comparative analysis of the equilibrium in European democratic regimes.
- Daria Boratyn (Jagiellonian University): Average weights and power in weighted voting games
- Izabella Stach (AGH University, Cracow): An approach to measure power of mutual connections in corporate shareholding structures
- Dariusz Stolicki (Jagiellonian University): Generalized Brexit: effects of player exit on voting power under weighted voting systems
- Anna Khmelnitskaya (Saint-Petersburg State University): The average tree value for graph games with main players and application to hub and spoke models
More details: gdm-wsb.eu