What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
- You will learn how to plan and manage production processes.
- You will be able to make use of integrated quality management systems.
- You will be able to design and organize spatial structures.
- You will be fluent in applying lean management and lean production methods.
- You will learn how to design and organize the infrastructure of manufacturing plants.
- You will learn to manage production processes in the area of eco-technology.
Career opportunities for you
- production specialist
- logistics specialist
- supply chain management specialist
- production logistics specialist
- production data administration specialist
What are my passions? I am an amateur photographer and short film director. The biggest thrill, however, something that provides most fun is the post-production process and image processing. It’s time consuming, true, but I find it the most satisfying part of the process. Perhaps one day I will turn this passion into a profi table business. I am thinking about running my own company; that’s one of the reasons why I chose management as a field of study. I believe that I have the qualities which, combined with professional knowledge, will guarantee me success in career-wise. When I need to charge my “batteries” and boost my motivation I go to the mountains. Climbing is a challenge, but after winning every next summit, I feel that nothing is impossible for me.
What else should you know?
- It takes 3.5 years to complete an engineering program.
- You will be equipped with theoretical and practical knowledge.
Nie czekaj, załóż Konto Kandydata i zapisz się na studia bez wychodzenia z domu.
Zapisując się do 31 października, jesteś zwolniony z opłaty wpisowej.
Na Twoje pytania odpowie Biuro Rekrutacji Studia I stopnia
ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5 budynek GG, pokój 03, parter
Adres korespondencyjny: ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 5
- pn-wt: 09:00-16:00
- śr: 10:00-15:00
- cz-pt: 09:00-16:00
- so: 10:00-14:00