What can you gain by studying Management at WSB University?
The recruitment for the course/specialization you have chosen is no longer open?
If you are interested in studying at WSB in the next recruitment period, leave a contact. We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
The classes with the use of management games and business simulators, such as PROMAR, PROFIT, ORGAEFEKT.
An innovative teaching system, modelled on the practices employed by paramount business universities from Western Europe as well as the USA.
The members of our teaching staff include the most eminent practitioners from such the companies as Lemon JWT Thompson; Limango; or Me & My Friends, who are the affiliates of the Business Council for the Management Administration. The classes are held in professional teaching spaces, such as video or photography studios.
You will learn to use dedicated software, i.e. SPSS, Corel Draw Graphic Suite, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, SAP, mHR EVO, Payer, Google Analytics or AdWords.
In order to extend your knowledge, you can become a KIVI member. KIVI, or Key Visual Business and Research Group is our thriving Research and Business Student Club that explores the issues related to business administration and marketing.
Potential careers for you:
- International Marketing Specialist
- International Project Coordinator
- Consultant or Specialist in Foreign Trade, Import and Export
- A Representative for International Companies
- An Assistant in Diplomatic Missions
What will you learn by selecting this Specialization?
Key program features
The program of study in this Specialization includes, among others:
- Tourist Business
- Global Affairs
- International Competencies in Business
What else should you know?
- All subjects, the final thesis, and the diploma exam are taught in English.
- The students are joined by the Erasmus+ Program participants gaining knowledge at WSB University.
- Currently, WSB University cooperates with about fifty academic institutions, and the classes are conducted by visiting professors.
- As a part of Business Skills Meetings or cyclical meetings of professionals, you can expand your knowledge and practical skills in a given field.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in Business Weeks, week-long workshops at foreign universities affiliated in the BUSINET Association or take part in one of the international projects conducted at WSB University.