Our campus- study in comfortable conditions
Our campus consists of 5 modern buildings (the latest one was opened in autumn 2020), located in Fabryczna Street, near Wroclaw Industrial Park, Wroclaw Business Park and Wroclaw Technology Park. More than 25,000 people come to this part of the city to work and study. You will not find the second place of this kind in Wrocław, the permeation of many initiatives and activities.
The newest building on campus is at the same time one of the most modern academic buildings among universities in Lower Silesia. On the area of 8300 m2 there are 58 training rooms which can accommodate over 2000 students, as well as 12 laboratories and 4 lecture rooms. It does not lack many facilities such as a restaurant, coffee kiosk, copying facilities, relaxation zones and a drinking water spring. The area around the building has been developed with greenery and benches so that you can relax in between classes in a pleasant environment.
If you are going to get to the university by car, you do not have to worry about the availability of parking spaces - we have prepared as many as 100 of them. In addition, the building is accessible from the renovated Fabryczna Street, which facilitates access by car and public transport. What is more, due to the city's investment and the construction of a bus and tram route, in the near future (2023) it will take you less than 20 minutes to get to the university from the city centre.
How to do it?
- Whether you are a driver or a passenger, all you need to do is log into www.inonecar.com/wsb and let everyone know you want to share a ride.
- Add a ride offer or a ride request.
- The portal will match you and put you in touch with another user (via the website or the mobile app).
- Arrange a time and place to meet, decide on how you will share the cost, and agree on any other details (such as luggage space or permission to smoke).
- Show up at the agreed time and place to pick up your passenger(s) or to let the driver pick you up. If you are a passenger, remember to take exact change with you for the driver.
- As soon as you reach the destination, rate your ride-sharing experience and your fellow commuter.
Accessibility for persons with disabilities
If you are a person with a disability intending to start a degree program, we have a number of facilities for you:
- individual study plans, with special arrangements for class attendance and award of course credits
- permission to record classes and lectures
- helpful technical devices available on the premises, such as e.g. a magnifier or dictation machine, or an ability to plug in you own devices
- disability scholarships
- personalized arrangements for the use of library and reading room resources, including computer workstations adapted for visually impaired students
- accessibility hardware: laptops, tablets, speech recorders, e-book readers, notebooks, electronic magnifiers
- support in job market entry.
Technology for learning
Our university uses latest technology to make your learning more effective and your study experience more comfortable.
All of our students benefit from:
- Moodle – the virtual learning environment where your teachers upload readings, handouts, and other resources
- free licenses to use the Microsoft Office 365 suite and cloud-based productivity tools
- Microsoft Imagine – being a WSB student, you are eligible for a free subscription of products by this leading global software company, including operating systems, data bases systems, and programming environments – everything you need to accomplish your educational objectives
- Microsoft Imagine Academy – industry-aligned e-learning courses that will make you a certified user of Microsoft software products and much more
- specialized software dedicated to specific degree programs and majors, such as e.g. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Photoshop Elements, Adobe Premiere Elements, SAP, Płatnik, Symfonia FK, Reset R2 FK, JIRA, SAP R3, SAP HANA, SDL Trados Studio, and many more – see program descriptions.