Welcome to the section for international students wishing to study at WSB University in Wrocław.
This section will provide you with the information you need in order to find out which courses you can take, what you need to have arranged before you come, what you can expect when you arrive in Wroclaw and who to contact for help.
Name of the institution: WSB University in Wrocław / Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa we Wrocławiu
Erasmus Institute Code: PL WROCLAW15
Unit responsible for Erasmus+: Centre for International Cooperation
dr Joanna Nogieć firstname.lastname@example.org
Jarosław Tomaszewski email@example.com
International Coordinator for incoming students:
Agnieszka Lesiak firstname.lastname@example.org
International Coordinator for outgoing students
Khrystyna Martsyniuk email@example.com
Once you have been nominated to study at the WSB University in Wrocław, you are asked to send us the following documents:
- Student Application form
- Learning Agreement
- Copy of your ID or Passport
- Copy of the European Health Insurance
- 2 original photos [45 mm x 35mm
- Winter semester: 30th June
- Summer semester: 30th November
Only computer writing will be accepted.
The completed documents should be sent to the Centre for International Cooperation by both email and ordinary post. Students who are accepted will receive a confirmation of admission into the WSB University in Wrocław.
International WSB is a group of students who have experienced in international exchanges, are fancy meeting new people from different countries and helping them in adopting in polish reality. Each Erasmus student is given a Buddy who helps them to organize their stay in Wroclaw.
Buddies have many duties, such as supporting in accommodation finding, transferring from airport to place of stay at the first day, exchanging information before arrival, helping in basic activities at the beginning of stay, etc.
Check our fb profile: International WSB
Extra possibilities for incoming students
Erasmus Students who come to study at WSB can benefit from many additional activities which are proposed by Centre for International Cooperation such as:
- Adaptation Days – a couple of days before classes start, organized to integrate incoming students with their buddies and acquaint them with School.
- International Week – usually organized in March, students have a chance to attend lectures provided by foreign teachers, but this is not the end of attractions. There are always many interesting events students can benefit from.
- Business Week in Wrocław – students from at least 6 countries come to Wrocław for 5 days to study “Project Management - Design Thinking”. Learning program is enriched by many after-classes attractions.
- Business Week abroad – each academic year Centre for International Cooperation presents the offer of Business Weeks to students. There are usually 6 Business Weeks organized abroad in countries such as: Belgium, Holland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, France, Latvia, Portugal, Greece and Finland. Erasmus students have a chance to take part in them as well. What is important to know that Business Week is not free of charge. The price differs a bit in respect of costs.
- Erasmus Meetings and trips for Erasmus students – A few times per semester Centre for International Cooperation organize some interesting trips and integrations within Wrocław and Lower Silesia. This is a great opportunity to visit different places in Wrocław, adapt, meet other Erasmus and have fantastic time with a loads of attractions.
- International Christmas Dinner – once a year Centre for International Cooperation create for you some nice evening in a great Christmas atmosphere! All of students bring thei
International Coordinator (Incoming Students Advisor)
tel. +48 71 356 16 16