If you want to study in Poland you should have a visa entitling you to enter the territory of Poland. You will obtain a visa in a Polish embassy in your country of residence. The visa is granted on the basis of the decision of admission into studies in Poland.


Visa application process


Sign up online for studies at WSB University


Submit required documents. You can do it in person or you can send them by post to the university’s address:


Notice: In order to get admitted to the university, it is necessary to provide us with the required documents by post, courier or in person


Pay an enrollment fee and tuition fee and then send us the proof of the payment.
You can pay an enrollment fee in the amount of 100euro ( no less than PLN 400) into WSB’s bank account

Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa we Wrocławiu
ul. Fabryczna 29-31

53-609 Wrocław PKO BP, ul. Szczęśliwa 33, 53-445 Wrocław
IBAN: PL 22 1020 5242 0000 2402 0118 1429
Remarks : Name and surname – tuition, adaptation fee and admission fee


You will receive a letter of admission or conditional letter of admission. after you have submitted the required documents, and have paid the enrollment fee and annual tuition fee for the first year of studies.


Contact the Polish consulate in your country of residence and arrange an appointment about the visa application. The list of Polish consulates can be found on the webpage


Registering your residence

Notice: after registering your stay, please do not forget to inform our office about it.

After arriving in Poland, you are required to legalize your stay on our territory (temporary residence permit and residence card). For this purpose, please visit the appropriate provincial office

Additional information can be found at:


Register your temporary place of residence

Additionally you should register your temporary place of residence on the territory of Poland

  • If you are staying in a dormitory you should collect an appropriate document from the dormitory’s administration and then fill it out and submit it to the Voivodship Office. Remember to take your passport with you
  • If you are staying in a rented apartment you should conclude a tenancy agreement of the apartment or you should fill out a special form with the landlord’s agreement for you to have temporary residence there.