During the time time you are going to stay in Poland having a polish bank account will be very helpful for you and it’s highly recommended to open one. You would be able to do any on-line transfer, paying by card everywhere you want to, without any additional payments.
We would like to present the list of commercial banks in Poland – the biggest and most popular, moreover English friendly:
- SANTANDER BANK POLSKA - https://www.santander.com/en/home
- MILLENIUM BANK - www.bankmillennium.pl/individuals
- PKO BANK POLSKI - www.pkobp.pl/pkobppl-en
- BANK PEKAO S.A. - https://www.pekao.com.pl/en
- ING BANK ŚLĄSKI - https://en.ingbank.pl
Each of this Bank has its offices in most of polish cities. If you wish to open a bank account number you usually would need to take your passport and student card ID with you when going to the bank.
NOTICE: Please carefully read the agreement which you will be asked to sign in the bank. Pay attention to all additional payments like monthly card payments, withdrawal from ATMs etc.