Duration – 3 years (6 semesters). The curriculum has been developed the way it makes it possible for you to get an attractive job and a wide range of practical skills.
Duration – 3.5 years (7 semesters). Upon completion of the program you will be awarded an engineering degree.
Transfer to WSB University
Are you a student - but your course of study is not exactly what you expected? Are you considering changing universities? Or maybe the field of study that you originally chose was not your best shot? Try again and become a student of WSB University!
Transferring from another university
Regardless of which field of study and at which university you have been studying, this offer is for you. Remember that it is possible to be accepted for a semester higher than the first semester if the field of study you want to transfer to is compatible with the field of study you are currently studying.
Choose the field of study that is right for you:
The transfer process - step by step
- Submit an application to our Recruitment Office.
- Attach the list of grades and subjects certified by the university, containing information about the subjects you have completed (including the number of hours of classes, forms of classes, forms of credit, ECTS points) and periods of study. The list of grades and subjects in the semester format should contain information on how many semesters / years of study you have completed.
- The decision to transfer is made by the Dean. It determines the semester/year of studies to which you can transfer, determines the subjects that should be completed and defines the date of their completion.
- After the Dean's positive decision, the Admissions Office will contact you with a request to provide a complete set of recruitment documents.
- After receiving the consent to transfer, you will be paying the study fee in accordance with the applicable fee regulations for a given year.