What you need to become a WSB student
You can enroll in a first degree (e.g. Bachelor’s or Engineer’s) program if you have successfully completed your secondary education and have a secondary school-leaving certificate. To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis. If you are to complete your secondary education this year, or you are studying for your first degree but have not yet earned it, you can secure a place with us by signing up online. Your educational service contract can be drawn up later as you have collected all of the required documents.
5-Step Application Process
Sign up online
SELECT YOUR PROGRAM AT WWW.WSB.PL/ENGLISH
Explore the descriptions of available degree programs and choose the WSB location and the program of your preference. Then go here. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT at the top right corner of the page. Once you’ve created the account, log in, click on SIGN UP ONLINE and fill in the online form. Check your email to confirm the registration. If you don't see any new emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder too. Confirm the registration and take the next step!
Upload the admission documents
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE SCANS FIRST
When logged in to your candidate's account, go to “My applications” and click on SUBMIT DOCUMENTS. You have eight document to upload:
- Proof of payment of admission fee
- Enrolment fee payment confirmation*
- Legalized or apostille-certified photocopy of a Polish or English translation of your school certificate and supplement. Click HERE to read more about document legalization.
- Confirmation of language proficiency in which studies are conducted **
- Legalized or apostilled photocopy of your certificate of education that makes you eligible for admission into higher education in the country where it was issued
- Photocopy of a passport – bio page for inspection
- 1 full-colour photograph in compliance with standards defined for passports (face front, size 34-45mm)
- Admonition (Statement: postal address for service). You can download it from here
Drag and drop or upload your documents to the designated fields. Click CONFIRM each time.
*both 1 and 2 can be paid together (121EUR) online in the section PAY of your candidate’s account or with a traditional transfer. Contact the Admissions Office if you need an offer letter with the bank details.
**If your previous education was conducted in English, it is enough to upload your diploma again. If you did not study in English and do not have a certificate, contact the Admissions Office
If necessary, we will refund the fees only to the bank account from which you made the payment.
Sign the contract online
ADMISSION OFFICER WILL CONFIRM YOUR FILES AND UNLOCK THE CONTRACT
Soon after you upload all the files, the admission officer will check if they meet the admission criteria and confirm them in the system. You will see the updates on your account. If everything is in place, you will be able to sign digitally the contract. You will receive a text with a code to confirm your digital signature.
Pay the admission fee
YOU CAN PAY ONLINE!
After you submit all the documents and sign the contract you can make all the necessary payments. You can pay either online or with a traditional transfer. If you choose the latter, contact the Admissions Office and ask for the bank details.
Receive your visa documents
PREPARE FOR YOUR VISA APPOINTMENT
Once your payment is reflected on our account, you will receive admission documents required by the Consulate. Book your appointment, find out about any special requirements and let us know as soon as you've secured the date. Do not wait until the last moment!
Congratulations! You are a WSB student.
You can now:
- log into the Extranet
- look up the schedule for your first classes
- find out when the inauguration ceremony will be held
- explore the Students tab to check the details of how things are done when you are a WSB student, and to see what student organizations you will be able to join
Admission guidelines - FAQ
Do you feel you need some assistance when singing up for our programmes?
Read the answers to Frequently Asked Questions that you can download from this link.
Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Warszawie
The admissions office for foreigners will be exceptionally closed this Friday 26.08.2022.
ul. Łabiszyńska 25
Tel.: +48 22 256 23 00