What can you gain by studying International Tourism at WSB University?
If you are interested in studying at WSB in the next recruitment period, leave a contact. We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
- You can take advantage of the preparatory classes for the LCCI EFT exam dedicated to tourism.
- You can complete additional courses, including training in the field of information systems in the hotel industry; tour guiding and leisure animation; recreation tutoring, and many others.
- You will train in the classrooms equipped with modern software dedicated to the tourism and catering industry.
- You can develop your interests and become a member of Aloha Student Research Club at Tourism and Recreation Department.
- You will take part in summer and winter sports camps, job placements, internships, and study visits. Over 50% of classes are practical in their core.
- You can study at the University that according to Tourism News periodical (4/2017) among the best non-public schools with the first cycle of education at the tourist faculties among universities with practical education profile, educating in Tourism.
- One of the Faculty’s partners is Kuyavian-Pomeranian Tourism Organization.
- You can take internships in prestigious hotels, restaurants, and catering and tourism enterprises in Poland as well as abroad (in Spain or Greece). As a part of the Erasmus Program, you have the opportunity to study at one of 39 foreign universities.
- You will learn from experienced practitioners holding high positions in their companies.
What will you learn in the course of your studies?
hotel and restaurant service management
preparation of promotion tourist strategies for a given region and particular regional tourist products
tourist project management
promoting health and wellness
Key program features
Programme of study
Potential careers for you
- cooperating with Polish branches of international corporations;
- working for business offices of companies operating internationally;
- working for foreign contact cells, such as foreign trade department
- international consulting;
- cooperating with centres for international outsourcing services;
- collaborating with agencies and public offices dealing with the services of foreign entities;
- working with international organizations and institutions;
- running your own transnational business.