The list of documents for candidates.
The list of documents for candidates for first-cycle studies and uniform Master’s programs applicable in the summer recruitment for the academic year 2019/2020:
1. a personal questionnaire (generated when saving online);
2. an application for admission to studies (generated when enrolling online)’
3. a pledge (generated when saving online);
4. an agreement for the provision of educational services in Polish or English (generated when enrolling online).
We will send the above documents to the candidate to the email address provided during the registration.
The documents that the candidate provides:
1. A photo taken following the requirements for the passport photo.
2. A photocopy of the secondary school-graduation certificate (for the candidates from the East, an atiestat or a diploma of a junior specialist).
3. A secondary school graduation diploma or a junior specialist diploma requires an apostille or credentials from a consulate or an embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education in your country.
4. An apostille or other certification (legalization) is not required from the candidates from the EU, the EEA, the OECD, EFTA, ETA, and the countries that have signed the Hague Convention, with the exception of candidates from Ukraine.
5. A translation of the high-school diploma into Polish or English.
The candidates may inquire the pertinent WSB about the necessity of the translation before they can translate the certificate.
(WSB University in Szczecin does not accept graduation certificates in Russian or Ukrainian; other Universities will allow such documents in their original form).
A sworn translation is not required.
6. Confirmation of the English language skills for studies in English.
If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of English at B2 level, they will be asked to deliver it.
The level of English proficiency will be confirmed during a conversation via Skype.
7. The confirmation of knowledge of Polish for studies in Polish is not required.
If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language to the extent that allows them to study, they are asked to send it.
Verification of education (diplomas and certificates).
Diplomas of graduation and secondary school-leaving certificates from the EU, the EFTA, OECD, Belarus, Ukraine, Libya and China are accepted by law and do not require verification.
The verification of education at the School Board of Education is required with reference to the graduation certificates obtained by the candidates from other countries. The candidate is responsible for the verification of their certificate. The verification process is time-consuming, but a person can study at that time.
The link to existing international agreements on the recognition of the level of education:
All documents should be sent to the University’s e-mail address in the form of scans. We do not accept photocopies of documents.
The list of documents for the candidates for second-cycle studies is similar the one for the first cycle; the difference is that the particular specifications refer to the diploma of completion of the first-cycle studies.