If you choose WSB University you will:
- find it easy to combine your studies with professional career. Our study programs are tailored to the lifestyle of people who have jobs.
- meet renowned academics and business practitioners in class
- gain up-to-date knowledge because we develop our study programs in collaboration with business practitioners of particular industries so that the programs meet the employers’ needs.
- study in well-equipped classrooms, lecture halls and labs with access to specialist software applications
- decide when and how to pay tuition thanks to a flexible tuition fee payment system
- be able to use the Moodle e-learning platform and e-learning platform for foreign languages
- be provided with professional student service that will make it easy for you to handle all the formalities
- gain professional experience by doing internships, attending training courses and workshops organized by the WSB Career Services Office.
Students can participate in the Erasmus+ student exchange program in one of WSB partner schools across Europe. While doing their study periods abroad students are exempted from tuition fee at WSB.
Students also have the opportunity for doing a 3-month internship in different companies located in Europe. Erasmus+ provides the opportunity for:
- obtaining a scholarship
- acquiring hands-on experience that is valued so much by prospective employers
- improving foreign language skills
- exploring the culture of a host country.