As a business school student you:
- will incorporate knowledge from different areas and apply it at work
- can pick a study program which will make it possible for you to learn how to use knowledge in practice, e.g. while running your own business
- will meet experts because we focus a great deal on networking and exchanging ideas among students and teaching staff
- will deal with business practitioners (e.g. large companies XYZ operating in the region ). In class they will provide know-how and interesting case studies.
- will be able to take advantage of the Career Services Office’s offer. They provide assistance in finding jobs, internships, work placements, training courses in Poland and abroad.
- will develop your skills as regards career planning, interpersonal communication, data identification and analysis, project management, critical and creative thinking
- will have an impact on our offer, study programs and customer service. We are open to your opinions, suggestions and recommendations. Each year we examine and measure our students’ satisfaction level and monitor our graduates’ career paths.
Satisfaction survey results: the survey was conducted by Centrum RozwojuSzkółWyższych TEB Akademia sp. z o.o (Higher Education Development Center "TEB Akademia") for WSB Universities in the period of March-April 2016; sample group – 17342 students, 3370 alumni and 186 employees