Start your studies in March!
At the beginning of December, the winter intake to the Universities began. This is a chance for all those who did not have enough time to start their studies in October. Classes for students who decide to study in the winter will begin in March 2019.
Check out our offer and sign up for study now!
WSB University in Poznań is a non-state higher education institution. It was founded in 1994 as the first of the nine WSB Universities that currently make up Poland’s largest group of business schools. In 1998, the University established a faculty in Chorzów, southern Poland, called Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu Wydział Zamiejscowy w Chorzowie (WSB University in Poznań, Faculty in Chorzów). Another faculty called Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu Wydział Ekonomiczny w Szczecinie (WSB University in Poznań, Faculty of Economics in Szczecin) was opened in Szczecin, northern Poland, in 2008. Although the two faculties are part of WSB University in Poznań, they are also independent academic units with their own deans, teaching staff and departments.
Partners in developing professional careers
Each element of the mission is infused with meaning as follows:
- we aim to be partners for our students, graduates and employees by building friendly relationships and creating opportunities for exchanging and sharing ideas;
- we create opportunities for professional and personal development;
- we equip our students and graduates with practical skills and competencies;
- by partnering with numerous companies we make sure our study programs meet the labor market needs.
We are a student-centered institution, whose core values are practicality and friendliness.
Why study at WSB University in Poznan
- one of the best non-state universities in Poland
- part of WSB Universities Group - Poland’s largest group of collegiate schools of business consistently ranked among the top non-state business schools in Poland
- focus on practicality, friendliness and innovation
- close linkages with numerous business partners
- work placements and internships in companies
- student oriented practical studies
- focus on developing practical competencies and soft skills
- a wide range of extra activities to help students and graduates build their career paths (job offers, internships, consultations with job advisors, building career paths, free training courses, coaching provided by Career Services Office)
- practical and professional student service
- a large number of multimedia-equipped classrooms, classrooms with modern computer stations, state-of-the-art labs and workrooms
- computerized library along with a traditional reading room
- access to new technologies such as Moodle platform, IT tools and software (Symphony, AutoCad, Flexim Simulations)
- Extranet - an advanced on-line system delivering the most-up-to-date information to each student on demand 24 / 7
- WiFi- access to wireless internet for all students
- No. 1 in Wielkopolska region by Perspektywy 2017 ranking
WSB University in Poznań tops the 2017 Perspektywy ranking of non-state highereducation institutions in the region of Wielkopolska.
- Best in the region – 2015 ranking of non-statehigher education institutions by Wprost
WSB came 1st in the region of Wielkopolska and3rd in Poland among non-state higher educationin terms of employers’ recognition.
- 1st in the region and 3rd in Poland in 2014 government report
In the 2014 report published by the Ministry ofScience and Higher Education WSB was ranked3rd nationwide in terms of admissions into1st-cycle (Bachelor’s) and 2nd-cycle (Master’s)programs at non-state higher educationinstitutions.
- Region’s best collegiate school of businessin 2014 Home & Market ranking
WSB garnered 1st place in the ranking by theHome & Market monthly among both public andprivate higher education institutions providingbusiness programs.
- All of WSB’s programs are accredited by the Polish Ministry of Higher Education and Science, and the Polish Accreditation Committee
- The first business school in Poland to be awarded by the Association of Management Education SEM FORUM in recognition of highest educational standards
- The first business school in Poland to receive accreditation from the IACBE, an American accrediting organization, in recognition of the academic excellence of its business programs in Finance and Accounting, and Management
- The Executive MBA Program - the first program in the region of Wielkopolska and the second in Poland to be accredited by the Association of MBAs
- Bachelor’s program in Finance and Accounting with specialization in Corporate Finance and Taxes accredited by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification
Our rich product portfolio includes:
- first–cycle (Bachelor’s) programs
- second–cycle (Master’s) programs
- postgraduate courses
- the Executive Master of Business Administrationprogram
- the Master of Business Administration program
- language courses
- professional training courses
- the University of the Third Age