What you are going to learn?
- You will be able to manage a company operating in a strongly competitive and dynamic environment.
- You will analyze and assess international economic conditions.
- You will be able to identify the impact of international events on your company.
- You will analyze and use effectively the international trade laws.
- You will be able to work efficiently in international teams.
- You will select international markets and partners in a knowledgeable and rational way.
- You will be able to manage international projects.
- You will know how to negotiate the terms of international agreements and contracts.
- You will be able to work in an international environment thanks to your intercultural skills.
Upon completion of the program you may find a job in:
Polish branch of an international corporation
public administration institution dealing with international organizations
subsidiary of a foreign company
your own business
Key program features
- Personal Branding
- Psychology in Management
- Fundamentals o Business Management
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of Sociology
- International Finance
- International Economics
- International Trade: History and Policies
Upon completion of you studies you may work as:
- specialist for key accounts
- international marketing specialist
- project manager
- international strategy specialist
- marketing specialist responsible for brand development in domestic and international markets