WSB University in Poznań would like to invite foreign students to take part in e-learning courses and a summer school to develop the competences of the future. The courses and the summer school will develop the following competences and skills:
- Creativity and Entrepreneurial Mindsets
- Communication, Multicultural and Managerial Competencies
- Persuasion, Conflict Resolution and Decision-Making
- Self-organization and Project Management
- Team Work Efficiency and Project Team Management
Additionally, each participant will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Polish culture and traditions in the "Welcome to Poland" course.
The course consists of:
- 32 hours of e-learning classes developing the competences of the future and 2 hours of e-learning classes on Poland and its culture
- participation in a summer school which will be held from September 19th to 23rd at the WSB University campus in Poznan. The summer school offers 16 hours of teamwork on a specific project under the supervision of a lecturer, during which the participants will consolidate the acquired knowledge and verify their skills in an international project team. The summer school also includes 10 hours of classes during which the introduction to Poland, Poznan, their culture and tradition will be given.
The students who come to Poland will be given a scholarship of up to a maximum of 2,600 PLN (approx. 550 EUR). With the scholarship, costs of travel, accommodation, visas, insurance, etc. can be covered.
All information about the courses and the summer school can be found on our website https://www.wsb.pl/english/poznan/spinaker-about-the-program.
You are also welcome to contact us directly by e-mail: email@example.com
Admission to the course and the summer school will be determined by the order in which applications are submitted