What do you gain by choosing finance and accounting at WSB University?
- You participate in classes where you use modern business solutions and specialized software.
- You take part in study visits to companies in the industry.
- If you do not have basic knowledge of finance and accounting, we have prepared a dedicated module of courses that will help you start studying this field. We have adapted the specialization offer for both economic and non-economic faculties graduates.
- You meet tutors who are practitioners in their fields: entrepreneurs, managers and specialists in accounting, banking, law, taxes, and insurance.
- As a graduate of this field of study, you can apply for exemption from four exams (levels F1-F4) as part of the prestigious international ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) diploma.
- You study a major to which the Polish Accreditation Committee (PKA) awarded the highest, distinctive grade in cooperation with the socio-economic environment in the education process.
What will you learn during your studies?
Implementing advanced analytical methods.
Assessing the financial condition of enterprises, assessing the risk of investment projects, assessing creditworthiness.
Creating and managing investment portfolios.
Creating business plans.