What do you gain by studying Tourism and Management at WSB University?
If you are interested in studying at WSB in the next recruitment period, leave a contact. We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
Because of the development of the tourism market, fluency in English has become one of the most important skills. In the long-term perspective of the development of the HoReCa industry and judging by the market data that report the growth of the number of foreign tourists by 8% YoY, fluency in English is a key condition in getting a well-paid job.
What you will learn during your studies
• managerial competences and the essence of organisation and operation of tourist facilities
• hotel income management
• professional service provided to foreign guests in a restaurant
• creation and compilation of such tourism related products as medical, culture, business culinary and agro tourism.
Key program features
Examples of specialist study subjects:
- Hotel and Restaurant Facility
- Management, HoReCa Staff
- Management, Hotel and
- Restaurant Income Management,
- Trends in Hospitality, Managerial
- Decisions, Human Resources
- Management in a Hotel, Booking
- Systems, Creation/Development...
Work for you:
During the studies or after graduation you may search for work at the following positions:
• hospitality/hotel or restaurant manager,
• member of staff in international holiday centres,
• staff member assisting foreign guests,
• staff member assisting medical purpose tourists.