Dear future Erasmus+ guest students
If you feel like planning an ERASMUS + study period with us next academic year and discover Poland, we invite you to read some information about studing at WSB University.
Your decision to come to Poland and our University will depend on your expectations in terms of study areas, number of ECTS credits and language proficiency (English).
This will determine if you can or want to come here for the next Fall or Spring Semester.
WSB University in Gdańsk offers lots of subjects which are delivered in English by very experienced international teachers. Subjects in English are within Finance and Accounting, specialization International Business and Finance Studies (Bachelor level) and Corporate Finance Management (Master Level). This programme is offered for students who want to improve their English language skills and become perfectly prepared for working in international companies and moreover this programme is for Erasmus + students, and other foreign students who would like to undertake studies in English at our University.
WSB University has implemented an ECTS credit transfer system as a means of academic results recognition. The ECTS system is in compliance with the Bologna Process. In order for students to complete a semester they have to obtain 30 ECTS points.
Minor changes are likely to take place at the start of the next academic year.
Assessment / Exams
The modes of assessment vary for each regular course module. They include continuous assessment (individual tests, group project work…), oral and written exams. An exam can be either in written and/or oral form and is taking place on a fixed date. Contrary to practice in some other countries, an exam date can be arranged by appointment with a teacher.
How to apply
- We should first receive a message of Official Nomination from your home institution stating that you have been selected.
- Then you are requested to complete:
- Application Form,
- Learning Agreement based on subjects selected from our study program and signed by two representatives at your home university (departmental and institutional coordinators) and stamped with the university seal,
- Transcript of Records (in English only) which details all your home university results prior applying for study abroad.
The above documents should be submitted to International Relations Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving the Acceptance Letter sent by our IRO the following documents should be sent by e-mail:
- Application Form signed and stamped,
- Learning Agreement (in English) signed and stamped,
- Transcript of Records (in English) signed and stamped,
- 1 passport size photo,( send the photo by post - to be used in your student's ID)
- copy of ID card or Passport,
- copy of EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or/and private insurance
- The original documents have to submitted to International Relations Office upon your arrival to WSB University in Gdansk.
Deadlines for the application:
30 June – for fall semester or full academic year
30 November - for spring semester