- Ability to handle business correspondence and conduct business talks in English
- Acquaintance with the diversity of negotiating styles across cultures
- Performing economic analyses for companies operating in an international environment
- Understanding a variety of issues inherent in the management of international business operations and foreign trade transactions
- Management of currency risk
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies in an international context
Jobs for you:
What else you should know:
1. Instruction is delivered in the English language, so you learn professional competencies while at the same time upgrading your English proficiency.
2. To make sure your career prospects look up, we give you plenty of opportunities to study abroad and do internships or work placements in other countries. You can even complete your degree program at a foreign institution of higher education.
3. An internationally approved curriculum as acknowledged by IACBE accreditation.
4. The curriculum seamlessly combines business studies with language learning. A number of classes are taught by native speakers and professors from foreign partner universities.
5. Our Business Partner for this major/specialization is Arla Global Financial Services Centre sp. z o.o.