Want to stay in touch with your university at any time and from any location? Cut down on time spent visiting the Registrar’s Office? At WSB Universities, we have come up with an ideal solution for you. Our online student services give you access to the information you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Come and check out our state-of-the-art information systems.
It is a Web-based student information system that we have created to make your communication with our University as fast and trouble-free as possible. No matter where you are – seated in your living room, sipping coffee in a nearby café, or trekking across another continent – you can easily access your student records and get important news from us. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet connectivity.
Using the Extranet you can look up e.g.:
- your e-gradebook – a record of all your grades and credits
- your teachers’ office hours
- contact details and opening hours of all University departments and officials, including Rector, Dean, and Vice Deans
- your personalized class schedule
- the WSB Library book catalog
- course deadlines and exam dates
- academic rules and regulations in force.
At our University, you do not need to queue for teachers’ signatures. You will soon appreciate the convenience of an electronic gradebook where your grades and credits are entered directly by your teachers. It means that it takes just a few clicks to look up your grades online, and that you do not need to carry this record with you, so there is no way you could lose it or forget to bring it to your exam.
In short, the electronic gradebook has the following benefits:
- enabling you to look up all your grades and credits that are recorded in the University’s digital system
- eliminating the need to show up at a specified date just to get your teacher’s signature
- making sure that your grades and credits are safe and cannot be lost
- saving your time and reducing strain on your patience.
Moodle – your virtual learning environment
Missed a class or lecture? No longer a problem. You do not have to spend time or money on copying your classmates’ notes, because all the learning resources you need can be downloaded from Moodle. At the same time, the platform provides access to standalone e-learning courses you can take at your preferred time. As a matter of fact, it is where you will find everything you need to prepare for most examinations.