What do you gain by studying Management at WSB University?
If you are interested in studying at WSB in the next recruitment period, leave a contact. We will notify you about the possibility of re-admission to the studies you are interested in.
- The study program offers a plethora of opportunities for practical implementation of the obtained knowledge. In the course of your study, you will address and analyze genuine management issues, resolve real executive projects, and discuss actual case studies.
- You will take part in study visits organized for students in various renowned organizations.
- You will be able to obtain additional business certificates, such as ECDL (including ECDL Project Planning); IPMA Student; internal auditor for the health and safety requirements; TransEdu or ELSE.Edu management systems.
- You will complete classes using dedicated software (such as GRETL, Sage HR and payroll services, decision/manager games).
- The classes on opening and managing your own business that will prepare you for being an independent entrepreneur.
- You will have a chance to become a member of Manager Student Research Club.
- You will be able to participate in international student exchange programs (Erasmus).
- The Faculty of Management has been awarded by the State Accreditation Committee in several categories, including cooperation with the social, economic or cultural environment in the education process.
What will you learn in the course of your studies?
Key program features
The study program includes Major subjects carried out by all students, as well as all Specialization subjects, tailored individually to the field that you will choose.
- Business and Presentation Graphics
- Career Management and Communication in Business
- Intellectual and Industrial...
Potential careers for you
- cooperating with Polish branches of international corporations;
- working for business offices of companies operating internationally;
- working for foreign contact cells, such as foreign trade department international consulting;
- cooperating with centres for international outsourcing services;
- collaborating with agencies and public offices dealing with the services of foreign entities;
- working with international organizations and institutions;
- running your own transnational business.