If you wish to participate in Erasmus+ Program at WSB University in Bydgoszcz or Toruń you should contact:
We will inform you of the necessary steps and the application procedure that you have to pass at your home university.
Are you a student at one of our partner universities?
To find out, please check with your Erasmus+ coordinator if there is the agreement with WSB University in Torun (Erasmus Code: PL TORUN 02).
Before you start prepare yourself to application process we need from your University official nomination for candidates for studies under our Erasmus+ agreement.
Application process ‘step by step’
1.First you should complet and sand back:
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement based on subjects selected from our study program and signed by two representatives at your home university (departmental and institutional coordinators) and stamped with the university seal
- List of courses 2019-2020
- Transcript of Records (in English only) which details all your home university results prior applying for study abroad,
- The above documents should be submitted to Internationa Relations Office by email: email@example.com
2. After receiving the Acceptance Letter sent by our IRO the following documents should be sent by e-mail:
- copy/ scan of ID card or Passport,
- copy/ scan of EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or/and private insurance
3. A list of original documents that must be submitted to International Relations Office upon your arrival to WSB University in Torun.
- original Application Form signed and stamped,
- original Transcript of Records (in English) signed and stamped,
- 2 passport size photo ( send the phote by post as well)
Deadlines for the application:
- 15 June – for fall semester or full academic year
- 30 November - for springr semester
1. Academic Calendar 2019/2020:
• The Fall Semester starts in 1st October and ends 15th March. First exam session start in January.
• The Spring Semester starts in 16th March and ends 30th September. Frist exam session start in June.
Full Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 year you will find here.
2. Arrival at WSB University
It is recommended to arrive in Poland a few days before the actual start of the academic semester:
• around 25th September for the Fall semester
• around 1st March for the Spring semester
It will enable you to sort out your accommodation and get used to your new living environment.
3. WSB University in Torun provide our students support in:
• finding accommodation
• arranging formal issues (bank account, information on health care, etc)
• getting started in the University life with help of organizational assistant (mentor) .
We hope to see you soon in Toruń or Bydgoszcz!