There are currently several paths that the WSB Universities follow in pursuing its research objectives:
- publishing the staff's research findings and achievements
- presentation, dissemination and sharing of research output through the organization of conferences and seminars
- inviting scholarly celebrities to lecture and hold chairs at the WSB Universities
- programming projects to raise external funding for research activities
- applying for public funds from the national budget
- participation in EU-sponsored exchange programs.
Our primary research areas include:
- Finance and Banking
- International Business
- Marketing and Management
- Micro– and Maroeconomics
- Regional Studies
- IT Supported Business Processes.
WSB Universities run its own publishing house where handbooks, textbooks, and scientific studies in economics, business and finance are published.
Our researchers present their research results at country-wide and international conferences.
We organize conferences and scientific seminars at which both our own faculty and external researchers present and discuss research findings.