Master of Business Administration is a professional managerial program dedicated to business leaders. Based on the interaction between students and faculty, the program allows for the exchange of experiences and ideas encouraging extensive business contacts of crucial importance to personal and corporate development.
Students improve their knowledge in such subjects as:
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accountancy
- HR Management
- International Business Management
- Managing Processes and Projects
WSB Universities - MBA leader in Poland
WSB Universities offer as many as 9 MBA programs in 7 different cities. Students can choose programs delivered in Polish (Bydgoszcz, Chorzów, Gdańsk, Poznań, Wrocław, Szczecin and Toruń) or in English (Poznań and Wrocław).
- Aalto University from Helsinki (Finland) is one of the few institutions in the world boasting the prestigious “triple-crown” accreditation: AMBAs, AACSB, EQUIS. Aalto University is a partner of the English Aalto Executive MBA Program at the WSB University in Poznań.
- Franklin University from Columbus, Ohio (USA). Developing a global network of partner schools, Franklin is an institution with a particular commitment to international cooperation. It is a partner of MBA Programs in Bydgoszcz, Chorzów, Poznań, Wrocław, Toruń and Szczecin. Standing out among those is Franklin University MBA at the WSB University in Wrocław whose participants enjoy the status of Franklin University students and obtain a degree from this renowned institution.
- University of Northampton (UK) was established in 1924. It operates a unique policy of social responsibility manifested in its practical educational offer, research activities and cooperation with the representatives of local business and local government. It shares its experiences with the WSB University in Gdańsk where it is a partner of the MBA Program.
“To me, the Executive MBA Program at the WSB University in Poznań is first and foremost about investing in myself and my future. I am very happy I made the decision to join in as I could see the results of the investment within the first year following graduation. Graduating from the Executive MBA Program, you are guaranteed to have knowledge about recent trends in management followed by leading multinational companies. The Program develops your ability to approach problems globally and identify processes at play in organizations regardless of where they emerge.”
Tenant Relationship Manager
Inter IKEA Centre Polska SA
For more information please see www.studiamba.wsb.pl