WSB Universities offer a wide range of second-cycle studies at all locations. Our offer includes:
- Finance and Accounting
- Political studies
- Tourism and Leisure
At WSB University in Gdańsk you can study Corporate Finance Management as part of the Finance and Accounting program in English. Our programs at other locations, both full- and part-time, are delivered in Polish.
We also have an attractive offer for students with no background in economics – a program of studies in Finance and Accounting and Management designed specifically for non-economics graduates which allows them to catch up with the material. Over the first two terms, the students attend additional courses on fundamentals of finance, accounting or management.
Students are also free to choose a course of study which is linked with their selected post-graduate non-degree diploma program. Although this means more work, it is also an opportunity to learn new skills. For example, Management students may combine their Master’s programs with post-graduate studies in Project Management or HR and Payroll.
Why study with us:
- comprehensive and practical education confirmed with the Master’s degree
- curricula aligned with labor market needs
- materials made available on the Moodle platform and the Extranet
- efficient organization of studies, convenient timetables
- courses taught by business practitioners
- lectures from visiting professors
- e-learning classes
classes delivered with the use of specialized software