The WSB University in Wrocław
The WSB University in Wrocław is an academic institution operating under the Law on Higher Education of July 27, 2005. The Law, alongside the University’s entry in the Register of Non-Public Higher Education Institutions and Associations of Non-Public Higher Education Institutions, ensures that its students can exercise all privileges that they are entitled to as participants in a higher education degree program.
- WSB mission: Innovative, friendly, and practically focused - helping you change your world.
- WSB vision: A regional leader in providing higher education to those combining work and study.
WSB stands for a unique study experience, where students are immersed in an exceptionally stimulating and inspirational environment. The University aims to educate top-notch professionals capable of applying theoretical insights directly in the workplace. We seek to unleash our students’ intellectual and business potential, trying to give them a head start into a career as well as momentum to quickly move forward.
New programs available from the WSB University in Wrocław
Two first-cycle degree programs, Philology and Political Science, have been added to the University’s product range as an outcome of its merger with the Wrocław College of Management and Finance (Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Finansów).
WSB – leader among higher education institutions in the region of Dolny Śląsk
The recent merger has reinforced the WSB University’s reputation as the largest privately-owned institution of higher education in the region of Dolny Śląsk. The associated benefits include: What does it mean for its students? It is clear that:
- its top position in the region’s higher education sector warrants stability, credibility and continuity, and is indicative of superior quality of instruction and the prestige and wide recognition of its degrees,
- its continued expansion and commitment to excellence in research and teaching results in the launch of new exciting first-cycle degree programs, such as Philology and Political Science.
The WSB University in Wrocław provides:
- first-cycle degree (both Bachelor’s and Engineer’s) programs
- second-cycle degree (Master’s) programs
- long-cycle degree (Master’s) programs
- postgraduate courses
- MBA and FU MBA programs
- doctoral degree programs in Economics
- training courses
- language courses taught by FORWARD Language Center
Topping the rankings
A strong position in the regional and national educational markets is the best recommendation that a university can get. The WSB University in Wrocław has a long record of taking leading positions in rankings of higher education institutions published by renowned national journals. The University’s high stature and esteem with opinion leaders in both the business and intellectual community has translated into a host of important prizes and honors.
Benefits of degree programs from the WSB University in Wrocław:
- credibility underpinned by 19 years of experience in business education
- reputable and valued by employers – garnering top places in rankings
- students’ top choice – no. 1 in enrollment among Wrocław’s private institutions of higher education
- friendly environment – convenient scheduling, seamless organization, welcoming staff at Registrar’s, Career Services, Library, and Center for International Cooperation
- practical focus – curriculum developed jointly by academics and employers
- state-of-the-art infrastructure – Extranet, Moodle, Wi-Fi, logistics labs utilizing RFID technology, Rosetta Stone Advantage
- tuition payments at guaranteed flat rate