WSB University in Bydgoszcz
As their mission statement puts it, WSB Universities see themselves as partners in developing professional careers. In line with their vision, they aim to be regional leaders in providing higher education to those combining work and study.
Benefits of degree programs delivered by the WSB University in Bydgoszcz:
- a rich portfolio of educational products
- seamless scheduling and organization
- practically focused curriculum
- degree award by a foreign institution of higher learning
- trusted by customers
- practically the best
- state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Practitioners constitute a substantial part of the teaching staff at the WSB Universities. Among them are bank directors and specialists, brokers, insurance specialists, tax office managers and specialists, customs duty specialists, creative directors, PR officers, trade specialists, international finance professionals, marketing managers, consulting experts, owners of travel agencies, and many more.
WSB University in Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodship consists of two Universities – in Torun and Bydgoszcz. At the moment, there are over 9000 students in both units. The faculty in Torun was founded in 1998. WSB University proves to be a prestigious school of business, which is focused on key competences essential for its students’ and alumni’s future career. WSB University in Torun and Bydgoszcz form one out of 9 WSB Universities that are the largest group of business Universities in Poland.
WSB University helps foreign students to:
- find accommodation
- receive a visa or Residence Permit or other necessary documents
- find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship
- adapt to the new environment
- organise and participate in numerous interesting events.
WSB University organizes a one-month preparatory English course in September, which will help you to adapt in the new place and improve your language skills.