International Relations Office is responsible for establishing and maintaining Torun School of Banking international contacts. Since the very beginning the task of developing and intensifying international links has been undertaken in order to give students and staff the opportunity to contact universities abroad.
- running bilateral agreement exchanges,
- supporting exchange of student and staff,
- coordinating european programmes on the university,
- cooperating with industry - both local and international
- organizing visits of foreign guest,
- offering assistance for WSB students wishing to study abroad,
- providing information about international cooperation.
|Erasmus Code||PL TORUN02|
International Relations Officer
|Contact hours for students||
|Telephone||+48 056 / 66 09 254|
|Fax||+48 056 / 66 09 258|