The main task of the International Relations Office of the Poznan School of Banking is initiating and coordinating cooperation with institutions of higher education and business organizations abroad.
- We organize and support international and European student and teacher exchange programs.
- We offers assistance for WSB students wishing to study abroad by providing them with information about learning possibilities, grants, scholarships and international educational systems as well as support during their stay abroad.
- We offers advice and support for international students by administering exchange visits, providing practical information, arranging study programs, finding accommodation, organizing Polish courses and assisting students in everyday life in our country.
- We supports faculty both from the Poznan School of Banking and Partner Institutions who wish to deliver lectures, conduct classes and participate in international projects.
- We organize work placements and training abroad for students and alumni in the framework of the EU programs.
- We establish new contacts and sign bilateral agreements on participation in programs aimed at enhancing cooperation with schools that have similar education profiles.
The Office is located in room 18, in the main building of the Poznan School of Banking, (building GG)
Address: Al. Niepodległości 2, 61-874 Poznań, Poland
Tel: +48 61 655 33 90, 61 655 33 91
Fax. +48 61 655 33 69
Krzysztof Sajon – Head of International Relations Office
tel. +48 61 655 33 90
Aleksandra Łabędzka – International Relations Officer
tel. +48 61 655 33 91
fax +48 61 655 3269