Gdansk's School of Banking offer and organisation is mainly addressed to persons connecting their education with their work. Apart from rankings and employers’ opinions, the target direction adopted by GSB has also been appreciated by over 8 000 working students who gain their knowledge and experience here, every year.
8 reasons why it is worth one’s while to study in Gdansk School of Banking
- rich educational offer – Plan your career path with GSB. You can choose your studies in 6 faculties of the 1st cycle, continue the 2nd cycle of studies and develop your competences at post-graduate studies.
- good organisation – We respect your time at Gdansk School of Banking. The activities have a form of workshops and case studies; hence your knowledge acquisition will be faster. The Moodle Platform will enable you online access to notes and indispensable teaching materials.
- practical study programme – As a business school we consider practice the priority. Educational programs are consulted with representatives of particular sectors to best reflect the economic reality. Students gain professional experience during their traineeship and internship and the School’s Career and Practice Office organises additional training and workshops.
- foreign university certificate – The School enables getting a double certificate of one of 3 partner colleges. Such certificate is your additional asset at the employment market.
- credible – Schools of Banking is a Higher Education Institution belonging to the greatest educational holding in Poland, TEB-Akademia Higher Education Development Center that has its branches in 11 cities: Bydgoszcz, Chorzów, Gdansk, Gdynia, Łódź, Olsztyn, Opole, Poznań, Szczecin, Toruń and Wrocław
- best in practice
- most frequent recommendation of employers.